- Sea-Facing Double/Single/Twin
- Non Sea-Facing Double/Single/Twin
- Annexure Building – Non Sea-Facing Double/Single
- Room with balcony on request, limited amount
Facilities available in the bedrooms:
- Annexure Ð En Suite Bathroom with shower only
- Colour Television with 4 channels (SABC 1,2,3 and ETV)
- Direct Dial Telephone
- En-Suite Bathroom (With bath and overhead shower)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Internet at Reception
- Free off street parking
- Tea- and coffee conveniences
- Twin or double beds
If you're looking for Hermanus accommodation, you won't find a location as picturesque as this. The Windsor Hotel is situated on a cliff edge with spectacular panoramic views of the Indian Ocean below, visible from almost all its rooms. This Hermanus hotel is perfect for a relaxing seaside holiday break, and the frolicking whales in the Indian Ocean will add to your enjoyment.
Windsor Hotel has a 3 Star rating and was built in 1896 - making it the oldest accommodation in Hermanus. Of all the Hermanus hotels to be built since then, the Windsor has remained a popular holiday option.
It is located in Hermanus,120 km from Cape Town. The village is a popular destination all year round due to its Mediterranean climate and sandy beaches.
Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and there is a computer available in the reception area for guests to use.
- Street: 49 Marine Drive
- City: Hermanus
- Province: Western Cape
- Country: South Africa
- Telephone: +27 (0)28 312 3727
Conferencing in Hermanus
Maximize your message by using The Windsor Hotel’s conference facilities.
With three conference rooms seating between 20-80 delegates and a host of breakaway rooms, there is no better place more perfectly situated in Hermanus for your delegates to absorb the essence of your conference.